Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
myrgy

What is a good build for botting on a new character?

ground slam itself isnt a build. its a skill.

but i guess u can build around groundslam and ur bot will do fine.

but anyways. most builds are working with the bot.

good ones are melee builds or archer builds. totem or summoners arent working too good yet with the bot due to the complexity of placing totems and running away from monsters (since the bot is always running to the mobs xD)

I'll fraps some of my new bot. Firestorming Shadow with dual totem fireball. Using the fire staff and other assorted unique. Anyways i'll update this post later when i have the time to write it up and capture some Fraps.

• Upvote 1

I'll fraps some of my new bot. Firestorming Shadow with dual totem fireball. Using the fire staff and other assorted unique. Anyways i'll update this post later when i have the time to write it up and capture some Fraps.

I would love to know how you make totems work with the bot.

I spent 2 hours trying to get the damn thing to cast totems reasonably. No go. I too would love to see this in action.

Sign in to follow this