Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
xultimax

can we get a timer to automatically shut the bot off?

i like the bot to run overnight, always 8 hours, but i would find it nice if i could set a time like 600 mins +-30 mins and then the bot rolls a random number in that timespan and shuts itself down

i think it would help to disguise the bot

u can run any exe file with "start program.exe" from the command prompt.

u just need to find a way to press the start button xD

just google a bit ;P

Been thinking about making one of these. As i have the following issue with 10.b.

I run a paid for Vpn service and VPN watcher which starts the bot and stops it if the VPN connection is lost for some reason (Stop repeated failed login attempts from my Main IP as the location has changed etc)

However the bot crashes (Which is fine no flag here, i die and stay on the resurrect screen) However when i restart the bot the Watcher isn't looking at it so i have to drop the watcher, which in turn for some reason drops my vpn connection. Essentially i have to restart the POE client once the vpn auto reconnects then restart the watcher which auto starts the BOt.

My reason for no autoit'ing this is this though. I did recieve a ban on my main and 2 other accounts, I got the main back after Some nifty communication. I do not want to compromise the main ever again. I am concerened that auto it script i was running at the time of the ban (For Granite and quicksilver flask use) May have been the Flag for the bot. Reason i have come to this conclusion, is thus :- Since i made new accounts and botted with them on the private vpn and watcher setup (NO autoit ir AHK) i have remained ban free.

Anyone got any thoughts on this rambling mess of prose? :P