Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
tradebot

Is there a Trade version of this bot?

No, it doesn't trade with other ppl, that would be frankly stupid as it is an easy way to get banned for automating actions.

There have been discussions of auto currency upgrading through vendors, that's about it.

No, it doesn't trade with other ppl, that would be frankly stupid as it is an easy way to get banned for automating actions.

There have been discussions of auto currency upgrading through vendors, that's about it.

Isn't automating actions exactly what the bot already does? I would think it would be easier to automate trading and hide it safely than actually playing the game. Just have a random amount of seconds for everything and randomize the pixels you click to move items around and you're golden. If you guys aren't interested in it I might try and find a jr. coder off reddit to write me one for a couple hundred or so.

Isn't automating actions exactly what the bot already does? I would think it would be easier to automate trading and hide it safely than actually playing the game. Just have a random amount of seconds for everything and randomize the pixels you click to move items around and you're golden. If you guys aren't interested in it I might try and find a jr. coder off reddit to write me one for a couple hundred or so.

I think your missing the huge difference where this bot is isolated from potential human interaction versus what you are describing which is directly interacting with humans on a regular basis.  The second a person figures out what you are doing, kiss your currency and account goodbye.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't mind donating a few ex onto a 2nd account to give it a shot. Would pay for itself inside of a week. I make about 3-6ex an hour flipping currency. I wouldn't expect a bot to do it that well though, there are times I have to juggle 6man parties and use my people skills to keep people waiting patiently in a queue and that kind of stuff would almost be impossible to code, but I'm sure a crude trading bot could easily make an exalt an hour. If I write my own with help from a jr. coder I would first have it simply flip ex:chaos and chaos:ex as a proof of concept. That alone is nearly an exalt an hour in itself during peak hours.

Mainly I just would like to have this so that I can take a damned break, I've been flipping currency since damned near the beginning of Ascendancy and would like to get to playing the actual game.

I think it would be pretty easy to fake non english speaker and just have it more or less ignore anything that isn't a direct copy paste from poe.trade or "i have X and I want Y"

Edited by tradebot

I wouldn't mind donating a few ex onto a 2nd account to give it a shot. Would pay for itself inside of a week. I make about 3-6ex an hour flipping currency. I wouldn't expect a bot to do it that well though, there are times I have to juggle 6man parties and use my people skills to keep people waiting patiently in a queue and that kind of stuff would almost be impossible to code, but I'm sure a crude trading bot could easily make an exalt an hour. If I write my own with help from a jr. coder I would first have it simply flip ex:chaos and chaos:ex as a proof of concept. That alone is nearly an exalt an hour in itself during peak hours.

Mainly I just would like to have this so that I can take a damned break, I've been flipping currency since damned near the beginning of Ascendancy and would like to get to playing the actual game.

I think it would be pretty easy to fake non english speaker and just have it more or less ignore anything that isn't a direct copy paste from poe.trade or "i have X and I want Y"

Sound like you might have something there.  It is, however, out of the scope of this bot.