BUG on Clearing Instance

Bot Version: Latest
Poe Version: Garena
Hideout on: no
Zana in HO: Yes
Map Enabled: no
Selected Zone: The Dried Lake, Merciless
Smart Pickit: Yes

I would like to report BUG on Bot not finishing the instance, ex: on Dried Lake every time the inventory is full while farming, when my bot is full it goes back to town and sells the rares then stores the currencies then resets the instance NOT clearing the old one or lets say not going back to portal, map only been 50% cleared but my configuration settings is to clear map @ 99%.. 

Unchecked "Always reset New Instance"... The Max Run Time is 1000, Max Idle Time is 60...Max explore percent is 99%..

Please Help me regarding this so that ill have a good time using your product. thnx very much!

same problem, started in the 2nd version after ascendancy patch, just running an IQ char now, only chaos recipe and praying for the bot to reach voll to get brittle temperors... got 3 so far. But yea...losing a shit ton of alts..

i have tried what you said Still not working.... its been 50% of map coverage (DriedLake/Voll) when my bot is full he will return then sell items then put in stash then "RESET" another instance, Not finishing the previous one not even reaching Voll's........

Edited by garenasuckmydick

Sign in to follow this