Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
madmayhem

Export Settings?

It's not such a big deal now with the GUI, but I think it would be cool if we could somehow export all of our settings and choose to load some up for use at any time.

Could be helpful for people using multiple characters that need to be set up differently, or for when a new version comes out (Don't like the idea of copy/pasting my config files to the new version as stuff may have changed)

+1

a save and load profiles would be indeed rly nice and handy.

@ slithering

copying config files is just a temporary and ugly fix for this problem. and it might also cause alot of problems if the devs changed something in the config files.

what i have done for now is downloaded the bot twice into 2 different folders. i name the folders after my char and set them up accordingly. then run the one i need for whichever char im using at the time.

what i have done for now is downloaded the bot twice into 2 different folders. i name the folders after my char and set them up accordingly. then run the one i need for whichever char im using at the time.

Yea I do something similar, but it just feels like a messy solution