Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
emiusexy13

CURRENT STASH

Frist sry my english thank you

Hello everyone, today GGG selling  Currency Stash tab, can you adjust Currencies only put Orb , not to CARD to stash Current ? i only suggestions thank you

• Upvote 1

Frist sry my english thank you

Hello everyone, today GGG selling  Currency Stash tab, can you adjust Currencies only put Orb , not to CARD to stash Current ? i only suggestions thank you

Pretty good idea.

Well it seems with last version Alk has indeed made div cards go to general stash, however coins still are going into currency stash.

Well it seems with last version Alk has indeed made div cards go to general stash, however coins still are going into currency stash.

I noticed that.  If we can get the P. Coin storage moved from the "Currencies" Tab to the regular Stash Tab...  Just like Cards were; then EB will work perfectly with the new Currency tab.

Edited by Curado

I noticed that.  If we can get the P. Coin storage moved from the "Currencies" Tab to the regular Stash Tab...  Just like Cards were; then EB will work perfectly with the new Currency tab.

will have problem when use ALC and CHANCE in new Currency stash, idk alk can adjust it , i hope