Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
hamncheese

v0.59c Bot is Spamming F8 .. wth ?

i just realized this today 

when bot is stuck / trying to find some route, it would sometime spamm the  F8 keys, which in poe = screenshot 

this is not always and i have no idea how to reproduce this

and this explains the erratic behaviour ive been having some of my scripts require the Function Keys including the F8

sometimes i would find some of my scripts that are link to some Function Keys are activated by itself

at first i thought the fault was in my script, and after i avoid using certain Function Keys overtime the script behave better

now after i found that the Bot would sometimes Spamm Function keys, it explains a lot...................

for u guys using script along with your EB i would heavily suggest AVOID using any function keys for now, the repercussion can be devastating...

my biggest question is :

Why on earth would the bot need to use Function keys ... ?

And what Keys are save to use then ? (which the bot is NOT using)

Untitled.png

Additional note/bugs for v0.59c 

* sometimes the bot would select the wrong character and the degree of the fault makes no sense....

for example one of my account have slot 2 as the main character 

bot would sometimes select character no 9

even if the character selection is scroll down all the way, the no 9 slot position are no way near the slot 2 (click location coordinate wise)

* if the inventory is full, bot would stand in front of the Stash Spamm Click on the "Alternate Weapon Icon" on the inventory page

if anyone would like to chime in and add some more bugs, lemme know ill compile it in here

Edited by hamncheese

I have same issue with F8. Only solved by binding screenshot to other key.

hey thanks for chiming in

yes i agree that can be a temporary solution