Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
1pinki1

Chaos vendor recipe not working as intended

all mine is doing is picking up all the ilvl60+ items it sees and puts them into the stash tab i set  but it doesent sell the items and also it stops when the stash tab is full so the bot only runs for like an hour at most before stopping.

I checked a guide on the forum but its outdated as the pickit files no longer contain the values he was talking about chaos_recipe_1 and 2 .  the bot is picking up ilvl60+ items as it should but its just stashing them until its full and not selling them.  and im guessing it should only pick up 1 weapon and 1 chest ect instead of picking up multiple otherwise you could end up with a stash tab full without the full required items but mine seems to pick up multiple weapons and multiple chests ect.

NhnttmJ.png

You have to define what total stash tabs you are going to be using.  Having chaos tab of 7 and stash tabs 1,2,3,4 will give u problems,  In stash tabs use 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and chaos tab 7.

Deselect pick quest items.  

Make sure in pickit you removed or comment out all of line in rare section on bottom.

if yours is working could you send me your pickit file please, i tried the one in your signiture already but that didnt work. is the one in your sig set up for unidentified items?

Edited by 1pinki1

You have to define what total stash tabs you are going to be using.  Having chaos tab of 7 and stash tabs 1,2,3,4 will give u problems,  In stash tabs use 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and chaos tab 7.

Deselect pick quest items.  

Make sure in pickit you removed or comment out all of line in rare section on bottom.

Did you correct your GUI issues as I advised?

Use default pickit (itworks 100%), 1,2,3,4 (more than 4 could cause issues) tabs, loot rare ring\amy, don't use "pick only chaos items". = u have chaos recipe working + good drops on top.

Edited by Drunkie

Sign in to follow this