Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
B4dCr4zy

Hi there :)

Adio Everyone

Im the Crazy one, been playing poe a very long time (over 2500 hours on steam). I decided its time to try out the botting gamez. I don't have any experience in botting.

Before i pay ur lifetime sub, i need so questions answered if u guys are so kind to do.

1. I read ur beginners guides, on VPN section u say its not necessary to use a VPN if ur not multiboxing. (I'm planning to run only one bot) But I will still be playing with my real (STEAM) account on that same pc when the bot is not running. Will my steam account be banned as well when I get a IP ban on the standalone client?

2. I saw ur STEAM version is not working atm. I already got the standalone launcher updated, and I already got another account registered to use on the POE launcher. Will I be able to run this bot on the standalone, and still be able to play the game on my steam account? (Wont play bout the same time)

3. I'm playing the new Ascendancy expansion season v2.2, I saw u guys is testing it atm (I wil be able to use it when I lifetime sub here?).

Best Wishes

Cr4zy

Edited by B4dCr4zy

hi and welcome :)

1= i recomend to use an vpn...any 4free vpn is enough if u wona use only one ,,bot"

ip= yes ...but its possible to unban ur main if u not bring him in an connection to ur bot --> ceep ur main char save ^^

2= yes... if uhave the standalone client and steam u only need the config in the bot (steam/normal)

3= yes .....the 4free version (max lvl 45 of ur char) will be available in 1-2 weeks... mb later ^^ 

Edited by ghbdtls