Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
gvd0x1

smart pickit is messed up for gems

I used my own pickit and it was working fine with earlier version. My settings were simple:

1) only take >1% quality(set in gui, also verified in init that it is there)

2) pick drop only gems, but do sell detonate mines gem

Now bot with the same pickit stashes all gems. I purposely added detonate mines with a pickit having

[Type] == "Detonate Mines" # [sellItem] == "true"

And the bot still stashes it. Pickit section is super simple for gems and it is clearly not working.

// For quality gem, use the setting Min Gem Quality from Pickit tab of GUI

// White Skill Gem

[Type] == "Portal" // Gem
[Type] == "Detonate Mines" # [sellItem] == "true"

//Red Support Gem Skill

[Type] == "Empower" // Gem
[Type] == "Increased Duration" // Gem

// Green Support Gem Skill

[Type] == "Enhance" // Gem

// Blue Support Gem Skill

[Type] == "Added Chaos Damage" // Gem
[Type] == "Enlighten" // Gem

// Currently no Vaal gems with quality have been found

[Type] == "Vaal Glacial Hammer" // Gem

I feel like certain parts of the code could be open sourced ie pickit code, since it seems to be bug ridden and other people could contribute fixes thru git etc Keep the core secret code, but pickit code is not something anyone would benefit from, but more people couple help out with that.
  • Upvote 1

I added it for testing, to see if I can force the bot to get rid of it. In my initial pickit I didn;t even have it, all I had were the lines for gems I wanted to be picked up. That worked great in earlier bot versions: bot picked those gems + gems that had my preset quality. Right now bot is picking up ALL gems and stashing them in stash tab and I can't figure out why.

Are you saying that there is a difference between line not being present at all and line being present and commented out? I commented it out and the bot still grabs the gem(I did restart the bot completely). Something is clearly different with how pickit is interpreted from earlier versions. I did not try to remove quality threshold from the GUI.

• Upvote 1

Do you have the pick up all divination cards line not commented in pickit?

If it isn't commented it will bug out and collect all gems no matter what you have set.

That must be it, I just tried default pickit just to double check how it behaves with default stuff and it worked correctly.

Thanks a lot for verifying that div cards mess it up(saved me a lot of debugging time).

Its not the divination cards section, it's just that one line.  The default has the most up to date stuff I've been working on, I've got some new stuff to add as well.

Cool, thanks a lot. Missed when merging

[Category] == "Cards" # [stashItem] =="true" // may bug gem picking, only use when new cards added

"may" is "will" in fact.

Okay the fact is that "Cards" category never was implemented, this is why it produced some random behaviour.

Now I added a "Card" category to pickit and updated default pickit for upcoming 0.57e version.

Be careful it's "Card" and not "Cards".

Sign in to follow this