Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
XonHondo

Shift Key Still pressed after entering town/hideout -preventing sale of items

So i use a maprunner, and skills with press of shift key. Whenever chicken or some map leave condition occours The bot has still the shift key pressed and when it enters town/hideout and tries to sell item It cannot put the items into the npc window because ctrl+ click is disabled due to shift key being pressed.

How can i ensure clean reset of shift key after the bot enters the town/hideout through portal?

Indeed this is a problem that I faced and tried to solve unsuccesfully for now.

When do bot have to check if shift is pressed exactly, only before putting items in trade window ?

lets assume  for all basic purposes

1. when ever port to town  

2. chicken

check if  shift key is pressed and release it.

Because shift would only be pressed in combat situations while inside the map.

Also Majorly

The shift key pressed will cause bot to enter global chat and spam ?Hideout - which will cause ban

Because there is option to  use /hideout command  when shift key is pressed  ? will happen instead of /

Edited by XonHondo

Do you have multiscript chickening for you?  Does this happen if you don't have shift key assigned to be pressed with skill?

Do you have multiscript chickening for you?  Does this happen if you don't have shift key assigned to be pressed with skill?

problem with not having shift key assigned to skills in combat is the bot misclicks strong boxes  in middle of fight. even though i have set the  flag to not open strong boxes.

Sign in to follow this