Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
heisenburger

0.56f After stashing maps, bot doesn't take maps out of stash

Let's say your bot runs tier 1-5 maps. If you have a T1 map in the inventory and T2+ maps in the stash, the bot will stash the T1 map but won't take out another map afterwards. Instead it just runs to a regular area instead. 

The same goes for any map the bot ignores. Basically the bot doesn't try taking out "good" maps after stashing "bad" maps.

A fix would be appreciated!

id comfirm that. really annoing aswell with another bug when bot alch/alter map, moving to device but accedently clicking to old map portal and after he return back to hideout (coz old map already clear) bot stashing the rolled map and taking another one. 

IMHO there is must be a priority by rarity to get maps from stash (at least an option for it), if in stash we have unid rare or id rare/blue map he should by priority take those maps instead of taking white and roll it.

You :  :geek:

Me :  :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:  :ugeek:

xD

but still there. pmed to Alk inbox

Oupsss :s. Actually bug seems to happen now only if it rolls an ignored mod. Gonna investigate

Alk, bug still out there. When bot rolled on map ignored affix(in my case its phys reflect) he put map in stash and will run selected zone to farm instead of take another map and roll it.

Ok just tested with these options in map default.ipd:

[Rarity] == "Normal" # [UpgradeToMagic] == "true"
[Rarity] == "Magic" # [IgnoreMap] == "true"

Bot kept rerolling map and didn't go to farm selected zone. So I couldn't reproduce your bug mbxnir. Are you 100% sure about it ?

Sign in to follow this