Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
PoEr

A temporary fix for pathing loop

This is a work in progress. I'm releasing it urgently without waiting for my code to be perfectly correct, because a lot of people are facing this stuck problem, and nobody has come up with any solution to it so far.

Instructions:

1) This is a temporary solution, may not work in all cases, and has a potential to get your player killed. Do not use on hardcore and Onslaught leagues.

2) Download the attached file. It contains an Autohotkey script (ahk file) and a sound file.

3) Extract and keep both files in the log directory of Exile Bot.

4) Run the loopfix.ahk

5) Then run the bot.

What it does:

It watches the pathfinding.log file every second. If the bot continues to try to find path from A to B repeatedly, it'll play the sound file attached, then pause the bot, then move the bot for few seconds, and then unpause the bot. Hopefully the bot will travel far away from the stuck location, and then can resume properly.

If your player runs very fast, consider reducing the "walktime" to 1000 or below. Try different settings to see which one works for your character.

I want you guys to test it out, and let me know if it was able to fix the stucks. If not, let me know and I'll try to improve my method of finding the stucks.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?pjdj8uziuk51478

Sign in to follow this