Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
walkingdead

No resurrect after death 0.56

currently, EB refrains from resurrecting anywhere.

It just sits there and idles forever.

What logs or files should I post to encrease the chance someone here can help?

The bot runs on version 0.56 - I understand that there is a 56c, but as the update info mentions nothing like a general position issue, I didn't update to the most recent version.

The bot runs on version 0.56 - I understand that there is a 56c, but as the update info mentions nothing like a general position issue, I didn't update to the most recent version.

thats why i still use 0.55g ;)

the last 20 lines of lastrun.log

I checked the log: it seems, that the chicken method "TCP drop " causes the problem.

[info] -> Chicken state because of Low Life
 [info] -> Chickened via method TCP DISCONNECT!

These 2 lines were repeated over and over again, so I changed to "Esc + click". I'll come back after some deaths to tell the outcome...

Just because curiosity:

Is there anything special about this "TCP drop" i need to setup? like have AHK running separately?

Edited by walkingdead

Have the same issue as you described on 0.59d. But Alkpone once said that TCP disconnect method is broken, kind of. With some people it works fine. Others have this issue.

Windows 10

Latest dependencies

Sidenote regarding stability I once posted somewhere on the forum: I realized that the bot crashes more likely on timed profile swtiches and idle times. E.g. with me, every 2. -3. time it switches profiles. If turning off profile switching it runs well. Maybe this should go into bug report

Edited by pearl2000

Sign in to follow this