Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
a2329210

Pick up belts

this would be awesome if we could toggle what time of rare to pick up.. seems i am always short on belts, ammy's and sometimes gloves. chest armor and weapons just take up a lot of space.

Guess it depends on how you use the bot. If you like to check in periodically then rare item toggle is ofc awesome. However if your a fire and forget type botter rares eat valuable orb space in your inv. However choice is always good. Personally looking forward to the surprise Alkapone mention in a recent conversation relating to EtA for offset update. fingers crossed i wake tommorrow and we have a new version and Some gadget to tinker with.

So you want rare belt to be taken ?

With stashing I'll probably rewrite the pickit stuff soon to make it fully configurable, however it will take some time for sure, especially because I don't have a good pickit file format yet and all the item mods detection need to be written.

So you want rare belt to be taken ?

With stashing I'll probably rewrite the pickit stuff soon to make it fully configurable, however it will take some time for sure, especially because I don't have a good pickit file format yet and all the item mods detection need to be written.

was wondering if pickit could be done in steps. example.. like this post.. pick up rare belts and keep unid.. dont worry about stats.. dont worry about ID. most money (i think) is made from the recipe to trade in rares. belts seem to be the item holding me up and pretty much is the only thing i would care about picking up separate from anything else.

chest, gloves, boots, helmets.. drop at a good rate.. i can get all those in one run. belts.. some days i will only get like 3 or 4 in an entire day. but need to babysit, cause stash will fill up with chest and weapons that i have to sell off.

anyways, just a thought

think it would be a cool feature to have a window to just select items and what to do with them.

so for example a chest piece:

- pick it up or not

- identify or not

- stash or sell

also collecting scrolls should have a max value. like only collect scrolls up to 40.

and a checkbox to stash scrolls or not.