Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Utter86

Bad behaviour.

This has not been limited to one release. I have noticed that with ranged characters, (like Poison Arrow build) that with mobs that ar invisible/invulnerable the bot keeps attacking the mob's, without trigger the mobs apperance. The mobs i am reffering to ar the pile of rocks that rices when you get close, and burrowed enemies like the watery ghost thingimijigs.

Secondly the range seems to be shorter when attacking somthing south of the character. Again with Poison Arrow build. Many ranged attacks go further then where you click. for thous builds this is not an issue. but Poison Arrow will land where you click it. And this have sometimes resulted in ranged mobs attacking from the south and the bot cant kill it because the attack lands to short.

Indeed, the issue is that bot can't detect if a mob is "hidden", I didn't find anything informing us about it yet.

Secondly, that's true, the bot is much more efficient with some builds than others. The point is to plan your botting char with a good botting build :P

FYI I'm running a Blade Vortex shadow atm, it works really great.

So if i understand you correctly, the issue is known and ther is no planed fix for it?

And about my build, i did not know about this issue when i started this character and i whent with Poison Arrow becouse the damage dose NOT come from stats bur from the lvl of the gem. Witch makes it easy to get good damage, and stack MF.

But i think il go back to a melee build. Maybe try out the vortex.

Thanks for the reply though.

After trying out Blade Vortex i found other behaviour that is bad. First and moste important is the Talisman mobs that releases the debuff circles that moves about. The bot gose after the circles and ignore the mobs around. This sometimes result in death and sometimes not runs around forever like a headless chicken. Possible solution is to focus the Talisman/rare guy?

And secondly im not sure this is a setting error i have made or not. but the bot somtimes run up to the mob and stand ther doing nothing. I can not say why but it seams like the bot is under the impression that it is to far away from the mob, therfore not attacking. This i have only seen on vortex build, the only other melee ranged build i have tried is a Static strike block build.

Sign in to follow this