Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Suzana1

Good build guide

Hello all.

Mybe some1 have any good build for lvl 95 + ?

Im asking that because I always stuck at lvl 94-95 :)

Best regards

by Diablo

Why would you need anything more for 95+?  There's not really anything different that happens at 100 other than a couple of passive pts.

Are you just specifically asking for a build that can bot map tier 15s?

Edited by jps42

yes jps42 something like that because I die 2 much in high T maps

Try 75/75 block (with Rumi's) life based rainbownuke. Very high AoE/single target DPS and almost unkillable with right setup.

Edited by SupZerg
  • Upvote 1

Try 75/75 block (with Rumi's) life based rainbownuke. Very high AoE/single target DPS and almost unkillable with right setup.

all u Need is a Little amulet :D

but max block is the way to go

Not a cheap build for sure, just the amulett is like 30 EX... But I guess most builds suitable for high T maps are expensive... I tried a couple:

Crit tornado - nice aoe dps but require expensive bow to shine. Still to squishy for highest T maps.

ES tank incinerate - 16k+ ES, 3k ES regen/sek. Can do high T maps but clear speed is less than amazing...

Reaver - FUN build!! Gems not even leveled yet and already 119k aoe dps. Too squishy for highest T maps but OMG the clearspeed is amazing and so fun to watch. I think I could sit for hrs just watching the bot he he.

And off course the Rainbow nuke mjølnir build, tanky and nice aoe. Can do high T maps and lots of pretty explosions to add

Sign in to follow this