Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
syncmaster

v0.54 Storage stuck

when my bot finish the first run it goes to town and store everything in the stash, but when it finish stashing it get stuck with both windows (inv and stash) open clicking on a stash slot then on inv and (rise and repeat-bucle) so can't do more than 1 run..

any idea?

Thanks in advance

normal version, no steam.

to reproduce? hmm i don't know this are my settings. I've tried in several maps and acts and still nothing...with clean inventory, still nothing.

It just get stuck with stash and inventory windows, moving the mouse between both windows..

Settings: 

It don't let me post the direct links to images so there are the 4 screenshots of the settings
Edited by syncmaster

i downloaded the last version 

still cant manage to get it working. Works fine (WITHOUT pickit) in a1n, outside there it always get stuck in storage. Tried in all acts and different locations.

If i enable PICKIT it will stuck after first talk with the vendor, (not clicking on sell item)

NVM, found what was happening, i had the middle mouse button changed to space for skill cast, just swap to mid mouse again to free space button and its fixed

Edited by syncmaster

Sign in to follow this