Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
nisroc

bot "stops" working suddenly, please help

So...everything seems ok with bot at the begging but after 3-5 minutes in any area of the map  the mouse will just point in 1 specific spot and player with stay there, after than mouse just moving around my character really slowly in some weird patters , if i try to manually move my character it will send it back to that spot (if mobs hitting my char during that time he will hit them back but still wont move from that spot). 

The bot doesnt have any problems with combat / selling / stashing but 3-5 minutes after going into any area boom...stops exploring that area  (warning : it doesnt stop working it just stuck on that spot)

Please help / redirect me to some older related post 

thanks a lot 

keep great work on bot ^^

have this problem to.. by mine the bot doesnt even enter an instance.. its just at town.. mouse coordinates doesnt change.. it just keeps on clicking that one spot in the middle just below your character

the bot has to be updated.

This is usually very fast!

just hold on tight and wait for the new bot version.

After every game update the bot needs to be updated too.

I would like to report that the problem i had was solved what cause the problem was that i had unchecked the option "press alt to loot items" in looting options, many people having the same problem so i hope this might help. ty

In the future, I'll force the bot to check if user has enable alt to loot ig and will make it always use it. Botting without the press alt to loot option is 100% efficientless.

Waiting for it, your best move when you are noob and trying the bot is to CHANGE AS FEW SETTINGS AS POSSIBLE FROM DEFAULT CFG. (Until you know the bot better and what you are doing ofc).

In the future, I'll force the bot to check if user has enable alt to loot ig and will make it always use it. Botting without the press alt to loot option is 100% efficientless.

I don't use looting with pressed alt since ggg implemented loot filters.

Sign in to follow this