Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Kali

[Unable to use any spell at all] Only left click !

Hi,

I can't do anything else than left click, use aura and golem. Whatever I do in the settings, it never changes. I tried many ways, read everything possible in the forum, but nothing is working.

If i put the skill "run only" in mouse left, It will simply never cast any spell at all (if I configured my spell in Q for exemple, it never cast itl)

Any lead ? I really want to make this build with the bot :

https://www.pathofex...-thread/1096765

It's really simple ==> Always Warp in AOE at the beginning, then use ice Nova for killing mob. Even for a simple thing like that, I'm not able to manage it ...

Thanks If someone has a solution, but I really doubt it ^^'

If anyone can share me a skill.ini profile, This would be awesome. Idk if this is my computer that is bugging or what, but I just wanted to make warping for AOE, and press nova for killing. There is nothing else !

Edited by Kali

ICE nova build Setup:

ICE nova: min range 0 Max range 20. Priority 1 cooldown 0

Warp min range 21 Max 45 Priorität 2 cooldown 250

Hi,

I tried but it still the same. It seems the bot doesnt want to move with that setup, sometimes it casts nova, sometimes warp, but a lot of time nothing (if there is a wall, it's over)

What is ironic is that build is the build I have been using for a while now.  Here is a hint Kali - use Curse on Hit, Herald of Ice, Herald of Thunder, Assassin's Mark, Warlord's Mark and Mana Leech in that 6L Carcass Jack.  It works much better for what you are trying to do then using Lightning Warp.  I maintain full charges pretty consistently.

Edit - It is easily doable.  You just have to take the time to learn the bot and set it up.  

Edited by Rathnait

Sign in to follow this