Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
ShadyNova

Help with bot issue

i just downloaded bot. i open and click as run as admin then inject into a process, but then nothing happens.

i go to normal mode, and start bot at higher risk and still nothing.

i cant seem to get bot to open.

i just downloaded bot. i open and click as run as admin then inject into a process, but then nothing happens.

i go to normal mode, and start bot at higher risk and still nothing.

i cant seem to get bot to open.

as in the interface where it says start bot and several different tabs *maps/pikit/combat/ect* wont open

OR

when you press start bot it wont start?

as in the interface where it says start bot and several different tabs *maps/pikit/combat/ect* wont open

OR

when you press start bot it wont start?

i click XPPVQvcCoy and run as admin to start the bot, then i click a process for it to be attached, after it attachs, nothing happens..

then even clicking normal mode ( higher dection risk ) to start bot manually, and it does nothing.

i click XPPVQvcCoy and run as admin to start the bot, then i click a process for it to be attached, after it attachs, nothing happens..

then even clicking normal mode ( higher dection risk ) to start bot manually, and it does nothing.

i think this is caused by a virus protection or sumthing like it...

my nortons is turned off. firewalls are turn off.

sry this is about all i can suggest

i personally would try kicking something but the smart person would wait for raze or alk or a support staff in chat box and link this thread to them politely and ask for help

likely Visual C++ Redistributable Package not installed ;)

if you have everything installed, i would try to deinstall it, and install it again. made the expierence that it could be sometimes necessary to install x86 + x64 package on win 7 64 bit. incase your os is x64.

what is your os anyway?

likely Visual C++ Redistributable Package not installed ;)

if you have everything installed, i would try to deinstall it, and install it again. made the expierence that it could be sometimes necessary to install x86 + x64 package on win 7 64 bit. incase your os is x64.

what is your os anyway?

was running 7 now running 10 windows.  when i click attach to any process. it doesnt open a new window to config the bot what so ever.

i have installed everything needed to run this bot on this cpu.

My issue is when right click to run as admin, you half to hide the process to start the bot. 

when i click hide process into another section, the window for the bot configuration doesn't open for me to run.

when i click normal mode to start the bot manual, still no window opens to setup the configuration

Does Windows 10 have a compatibility option?  Maybe try running the application as Administrator or try setting the compatibility if that is available?

When i ran into this issue on Windows 7 it was because of not having the prerequisites on my VM.

Edited by Rathnait

Does Windows 10 have a compatibility option?  Maybe try running the application as Administrator or try setting the compatibility if that is available?

When i ran into this issue on Windows 7 it was because of not having the prerequisites on my VM.

I just swiched back to windows 7. I run everything with admin, when it comes time to inject the process, it injects but No gui pops up to get the bot going.

edit-

I can download teamviewer if someone can access my computer and get this started. will PAY using paypal to someone trustworthy enough.

Edited by ShadyNova

well, its likely the same. either bricked os, or you forgot sth to install. try to juggle with Visual C++ Redistributable Package, this is most likely the guilty party.

if 99,9 % could open the bot and you cannot, there must be sth. wrong.

send you a message, go try that.

Edited by stef

Sign in to follow this