Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
kareshi92

v0.52g Character Selection Not Fixed

I still can't select my 6th character correctly, to make it worst you even remove the number 7th making it completely impossible to select my number 6th character now. So I'll be using v0.52f for now. Until it get fixed.

Another old issue not fixed is that the stuck at Aqueduct. you can try let it run and eventually it'll get stuck at a particular place hitting air without moving. however it dosen't get stuck at every instance but it really slow down clear speed and rerun count. also bot won't go back to take item even if unique item drop if running normal instance like dried lake. It will however go back to take the item if running map.

The bot click on my number 5 character. I'm sorry I can't provide any photo since moderator might be monitoring this forum.

Edited by kareshi92

ehm you could fix that yourself i guess. coordinates.ini have 3 entries you could adjust to make it work ;)

; X coordinate of the first character in character selection screen (800x600 coordinates by default)
first_character_x=628

; Y coordinate of the first character in character selection screen (800x600 coordinates by default)
first_character_y=80

; distance between each character in character selection screen (800x600 coordinates by default)
character_selection_offset_y=45

Configuration\default\coordinates.ini

ehm you could fix that yourself i guess. coordinates.ini have 3 entries you could adjust to make it work ;)

Configuration\default\coordinates.ini

Thanks for the info stef, hope it'll get fix on the next release thou seems easy to fix to me  8-) they just have to test the coordinate before release :) 

Sign in to follow this