Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Suzana1

v0.52g Zana - hideout - map device bug

When I start playing with bot im in city Highgate in act 4. So my bot starting to move in city and he take one map from my stash than he is going to waypoint and he porting to Ethernal Laboratory in act 3 and after that he use map device there and he use that map.

I dont know why bot dont use my hideout where I have Zana and map device.

But he use my map device in hideout after he sell all stuff. When he finish with that map he take another one from stash in hideout and after that he use map device in hideout.

So problem is only when game restart.

And I must also tell that I use checked "enable hideout"

Have fun

By Diablo

do you have enable hideout checked? its in the map tab of the bot

also try starting in act 3 instead of 4

Edited by omega
  • Upvote 1

I am running into this same issue but it just started today.  Nothing has changed with my bot configuration.  My VM sessions are doing this too.  It will use the map device rather than go to my hideout.  Unfortunately, I tried to start from Act 3 but that did not change the outcome.  Unlike the poster above, mine continues to do it every time as opposed to just for the first run.  I am going to re-download the latest version of the bot but I figured I would mention it here in case other users are also seeing this issue,

I won't be able to check back in as to whether or not that fixed the issue until around Monday afternoon (UTC-5:00 - EST) due to being on a business trip.

So, after deleting a re-downloading the most recent version, it appears that did not fix the issue.  I did further troubleshooting and found that it seems to be related to the 'Reset map on entering master's area'.  I have unchecked that box and checked the box saying 'Clear corrupted area'.  Now the bot no longer behaves like mentioned above.  It used the hideout correctly each and every time.

Sign in to follow this