Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
arwing40

Need build help for bot

Hey everyone, i've been botting for around a month for currency mainly because when i try to bot for xp i always seem to die even on dried lake and white low level maps? I used a reaver with super fast clear speed and good evasion and dodge. I've also used a max block that can facetank trio and double vaal and atziri. But no matter all that i still seem to die. I was just wondering what you guys have built to level with the bot? any special builds? any special settings? 

-A noob

not using chicken to avoid death?

well, evasion is evasion. quite popular, but there are some hard hitting phys monsters since awakening :D

evasion give you a chance to dodge, but it isn't gonna work all the time. if you dont have other migation forms, your char gets the full damage blown into his face. for dried lake there is voll (the boss) who is quite hard hitting for a lvl 68 zone. 

lets say 1st dodge work -> no damage, 2nd work -> no damage, 3rd doesn't work -> very low life / dead :mrgreen:

gotta keep in mind that playing manually, its easy to dodge his attacks, because you see it coming or know his attack pattern. but a bot can't do it, and has to be tanky enough sometimes to survive. sometimes less damage/more tank is better, if he dies or is chicken like crazy.

not using chicken to avoid death?

well, evasion is evasion. quite popular, but there are some hard hitting phys monsters since awakening :D

evasion give you a chance to dodge, but it isn't gonna work all the time. if you dont have other migation forms, your char gets the full damage blown into his face. for dried lake there is voll (the boss) who is quite hard hitting for a lvl 68 zone. 

lets say 1st dodge work -> no damage, 2nd work -> no damage, 3rd doesn't work -> very low life / dead :mrgreen:

gotta keep in mind that playing manually, its easy to dodge his attacks, because you see it coming or know his attack pattern. but a bot can't do it, and has to be tanky enough sometimes to survive. sometimes less damage/more tank is better, if he dies or is chicken like crazy.

yeah thats why i told you guys about my second character. 65% phys reduc 73% block, STILL dies  :(( halp

oh and i dont mean i want the bot to fight atziri, i meant that i have a character that can facetank her easily but it still does in maps when i have it bot

yeah thats why i told you guys about my second character. 65% phys reduc 73% block, STILL dies  :(( halp

chicken settings?

Flask setup? Using multiscript to manage drinking them? (bot handles pots badly)

DPS?

IC cwdt with some way of generating end charges?

Total health? CI is generally not a good idea with the bot.

Over cap resists? (if running maps)

Edited by philatio

Flask setup? Using multiscript to manage drinking them? (bot handles pots badly)

DPS?

IC cwdt with some way of generating end charges?

Total health? CI is generally not a good idea with the bot.

Over cap resists? (if running maps)

hey thanks for the reply, i made a flask setup, dps is around 40k cwdt is actually a good idea forgot about doing one of those, total health about 4k and my res are even a bit low

Sign in to follow this