Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Suzana1

Atziri promise flask

U must set flask in combat option of bot.

Under combat option click on skill which you dont use, than double click on key for changing that, Here u write number where you have flask in youre inventory (1,2,..) so you just need to configure that skill (priority, cooldwn, min,max target selection...) and youre flask will be use as skill.

• Upvote 1

Suzana1 could you please write in full noob mode what you would do to bind it to key 3? cause no matter what i do it just wont use the flask.... Its like i have to enable "is aura / allways recast" otherwise it wont work, and when i do that, the bot just stands afk and uses blood rage untill i got no more health and chickens away like, how do you do it lol?

@Noobie as I write up.

If you have flask on position 3 (from left to right)  and you intend to use that flask as skill W, you must just double click on letter W (under combat/ skill 6 (W))

and write here number 3. After that you must configure that skill (priority, cd, range..). Here is important when you wanna use that skill on which mobs.

Try this:

- Key 3

- priority 9

- cooldown 3000 / here you must try differnt time and decide what is best for you because flask must charge

- Max distance 40

- Min distance 0

- Target selection unique / I write unique because I think you dont need to use that flask on any others mobs, but you can also chose rare

- all others options must stay as default

With this settings youre bot will use flask when he recognize unique mobs in distance 40 if youre flask are charged.

Best regards

by Diablo

Edited by Suzana1

Cant thanks you enought finally works, May you be rewarded With a shit ton of ex orbs drop man, god bless

Edited by hai2u