Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Homerrox

How do you setup YOUR SrS?

Hello guys

I recently came back to Path of Exile, and i've been leveling my SrS witch, i'm level 68 as of now.

I heard it's possible to setup the bot with default routine, to run this very specific build, but I have had a few problems regarding this. Therefore i'd like to know if anyone can tell me how they setup theirs. Im follow this build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/968988

It seems alright. When I try to run the bot, he using SrS on distance, but is still being raped like a freakbecause he cant spawn all SrS before he is getting killed.

Anyone with experience who can help me out, and how to set this up properly as alot are saying SrS is a nice botting build

Edited by Homerrox

could try to experiment with "kite mode".

should greatly limit face tanking monsters, but doubt its 100 % possible to avoid any face tank situation all the time. but with proper dmg, he should survive these situations.

could try to experiment with "kite mode".

should greatly limit face tanking monsters, but doubt its 100 % possible to avoid any face tank situation all the time. but with proper dmg, he should survive these situations.

I've enabled the kiting. Sometimes it is doing some summons before mobs even reach the screen, but more often he is running into the pack and yeah just dying

I've enabled the kiting. Sometimes it is doing some summons before mobs even reach the screen, but more often he is running into the pack and yeah just dying

also it might make sense to setup srs more than 1 time (on different buttons) with different ranges/cool downs.

example: https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/5014-guide-ranged-attacks-setup/

could be wise as well to try to make your build a little safer, by keeping an eye on dmg mitigation and more life for these situations.

also it might make sense to setup srs more than 1 time (on different buttons) with different ranges/cool downs.

example: https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/5014-guide-ranged-attacks-setup/

could be wise as well to try to make your build a little safer, by keeping an eye on dmg mitigation and more life for these situations.

I actually setup my SrS exactly like that. But its still not working optimal. Might just be the spec. 

Did u check my skill setup for it? Its super outdated but might still work: https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/4024-scion-srs-life-based-with-video/

Basic idea is that he uses srs in range 0-20 all time (might tweak it higher its for mobs in ground) and the 21-50 range srs has a cooldown just a few ms above srs cast time. In that case he casts makes one step to mob, casts,step,... until he gets into range of srsskill without cooldown.

When u die 2 much id say its because ur srs lack in dps and/or ur char is 2 glassy/hasnt good health pots. Usually srs is incredibly strong with a 5L +2 staff.

Good luck tweaking it!