Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
mojado

How bots are detected in majority of MMORPG's

New info comming soon. Maybe we can break the myth about banning.

Are you reffering to this:

Although companies try to prevent the use of game bots, automatic bot detection mechanisms are not currently available; thus, bot-controlled characters can only be identified manually through human intelligence.

?

Here comes Path of Exile banning information compiled from more than 50 bots created and banned in a few month space farming 12h/day. I'll put a list here of main causes of bans from my observations (the order is not important) exile bot logs and actions in-game:

- Flagged VPN/VPS providers

- Farming same World Map (Docks / Library / Dried Lake / Kaom's, etc..) without switching zone for long time

- No Idle Settings, Runtime and Profile Changer (It's a must now for Auto-AFK shit implemented)

- Trading all currency to one account from all bots

- No in-game action like trading currency

- Gearing your bot from your main account (flags your main too, repetitive action will ban your main)

- Exile Bot issues:

- Getting Stuck in a Map,

- Portal Scrolls spamming,

- Bot trying to do the same action without success,

- Getting stuck in masters arena without the possibility to exit it, because the bot tries to spam portal scrolls and doesn't chicken out to login screen or char selection.

- And there are more i can't remember right now

- Human report of your account

This are my main observation, botting 7-8 bots daily for 12 hours.

I have seen manual bans per account, automatic bans for 2-3-4 bots at the same time.

Hope this helps you guys, because it was way to expensive for me to learn, but now it worth it!

BOT Smart!

• Upvote 2

"
What is the highest number of deaths on a single character?

I don't have an answer to that question, but I remember back in 2013 when we had to ban bots manually (before there were good tools for this) and I ran into one that was a day old and had died over 1000 times."

from Path of Exile Forum Q&A

Nice stuff here.

I hink especially his would be great:

Also randomizing town,

-using different vendors

-here too slightly more random paths

Another way for bots to make detection less likely would be to move the avatar more randomly than they do already.

Okay i just remembered something.
I once tried faking social contact by inviting 2 of my bots in a party and doing dailies together.
At that time i moved both characters inside the Zana daily map and let the bot run both characters.
They both usually ran the same path together, only time they split is when one character was "attracted" by running mobs that led him far away from the fights starting area.
Other than that its really always the same path.

I really think pathing might be the issue here.

Now im no coder and i dont know how hard randomizing pathing would be.
But i remember that getting pathing to this level we got now took a while(remember when bot was only "kill on sight?" :D), so I guess it is hard.
I guess only Alkpone can say something to this.

Best way to protect your account right now should be to play a good amount yourself manually.
Edited by Kousaka

Sign in to follow this