Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
avfcjay

New to PoE and this bot...

Hi there, I have previous botting experience with WoW, D3 and RS/RS2007.

I have never played PoE, it is currently installing as we speak. What I want to know is how the currency works in the game and the potential of this bot?

I can see that it uses orbs and items instead of gold, is that right?

I am online on skype now and I have a few more questions to ask about this bot as well.

Thanks.

Hi mate, i'm at work atm and can't call you, i'm a really busy guy, perhaps you'll find someone on those focums who will help you.

I'll start explaining myself what i know :)

There is no gold in this game, only "currencies", currencies are items used to improve your equipment like :

- changing the number of socket of an armor

- forging links between sockets (yeah on this game you put skills into the sockets and you boost your skills with support gems so linking your sockets are something really important)

- you can re-roll the bonus on an armor

- upgrade a normal item into a magic or rare item

etc...

In this game you won't find the best item on the ground, you'll craft it (not really sure, someone confirm this plz?)

Plus currencies can be upgrade let's say you have a low currencie like a scourge orb, you can trade to an NPC 2 scourge orbs for 1 regret orb (which is the currencie just at the top of scourge orbs). etc....

This is why currencies are the "trading money" of this game.

Currencies doesn't have a higher loot percent at higher zone level (someone confirm plz)

I believe they have the highest loot chance if your character is close to the level of the zone you're in.

I'll let other guys explain you the deep things of this game since i've only played a lot during 2 weeks, i'm not an expert of this game.

I hope it helped u a bit :)

Yeah that does help somewhat. I like the idea of this game with it being a grinding style, hack and slash. Looks good!

Don't worry about not being able to call, I am off work today so I will be catching up on Game of Thrones and Walking Dead before my partner comes back.

Anyway, I wish you all the best with this bot. I hope to be able to help with any bugs that I may encounter.

Also, will I be able to run this bot on multiple accounts now or is that a future addition?

Running the bot on multiple accounts may be implemented in the future but as of now it's only for one. Else you can use virtual environments and use each one for its own bot.

Sign in to follow this