Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Fauno

i need general help couse i've start today to using it

Hello !!!!

Usually i'm autoself sufficent to set up bot (d2 d3) in general but i cant find a guide on youtube for the version beta 0.50j....

i have any question i think it work good but i would like do full story by bot is possible ? only i see it farm an area and restart it when done maby i need download a profile ? ... other question i see on the forum player put pause unpause by f12 but on my bot it dont work how can i set up bot pause ?

question three is possible set up the bot for map farming even i need a profile  ?? ( 68 - 75)? there are any important setting that i dont know ?

best regards 

Fauno

1. no progression on his own atm, but will be added in the future most likely.

3. map farming is possible with the bot. obviously it doesn't work for you since the bot only works up until lvl 45 with the free version.

can help you with no 3, if you elect to buy the bot. drop a message.

Don't worry about map farming until your 70s anyway. Useless until then, terribly inefficient.

• Upvote 1

hello thx for you reply and i'm sorry if I was not able to reply first but i was to work  :P

what mean it dont work since lvl 45 in free version :?:  :?:  the bot got any kind of lvl  :?:  :?:

and what mean useless untill 70s :?:  :?:  :?:  u mean the lvl of chart of the lvl of bot i'm confused   :roll:  :roll:

It's just my opinion.

Here you go, in the simplest of terms that anyone can understand;

Do not bot until you reach level 70. You are better off botting Imperial Gardens zone.

You cannot bot past level 45 on any character. You will need to buy a key. The bot will not work past level 45 unless you buy a key.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this