Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
xrdx

the famouse xrdx

heya im 25 a father of 5 and game when i can, its hard i get an hour here n an hour there now lol, had twins not logn ago,

so i struggle to keep up with my old game style :(

i am an x diablo 1/2/3 player and more games too but, these 3 i hacked on, i was a jsp donor and bot user then used others like buddy and damn i dont remeber the names so manyy and so many years,

diablo 3 i had a bot from rush4x set up pretty cool, ran 3 accounts barb wiz and a monk, monk i soloed legit to paragon 97 then botted him t 98

i had a ah bot and made my bucks back never got banned tho, currency is so cheap now on there i moved to poe,

sofar ive sold 4 exalted from just playing about when i can at £5 each and more shit :D well here i am xD i need a bot

Hi mate,

Welcome on our forums and gratz for your twins lol (i'm kinda jealous...would like to have twins myself ^_^)

You seems to be a botting expert so feel free to post your features ideas and report as many bugs as you can, even features you had from other games bot are cool as long as they're useful on this game too, we'll do our best to implement every idea improving the bot.

Welcome again, i hope you'll spend some great time with us ;)

I'm jealous twin's more lulz

want twins so bad :'(

Just want 2 boys who walk together like hell to confuse anyone ahaha ^_^

haha i got 2 boys!! big boys too lol stocky breed here ;) all marauders :P

yeah we had 3 kids and had an 'accident'' we whent to hospis to take care of it and they said '' im afraid its twins i have to tell you'' damn i stripped naked in that room GOD totaly different feeling lol

too special to get rid of them then so we kept them , and damn lol 1 years 3 months ive got broken stairgates to peeled wall paper they are pure boys ... little shits!! drive me absolutely mad lol but i love them lol and im proud! ive got 2 twin boys that are just as mischievoius and cheeky as i was lol i wudnt change them for the world

i never thaught id have twins lol i never thaught id have 5 kids with the oldest being 6 lol

getting ready for school as we speak, and the biggest twin .. yea both are big but we have a big set beefy jack and a bigset smaller ollie lol, there inseperatable , are in the hall shouting NO and shutup at our oldest lol,

when 1 stays out at grans...the other will shout his name and look for him, we got gak for jack and ooorreeee for oillie lol :)

awsome busy busy times lol,

im defo staying here matey :) waiting payday so i can donor access :) spent up on nappies atm lol they go twice as quick with twins :P

well ill be back to do some testing again at 9ish when it quietens down :) youve defo go my iinput will be glad to see this develope knowing ive helped along the way :D

good job beast :) just lemi know if ya need anything and im sure if ya keep at it lol ya wil get soem twinnies

That's so cute ^_^ a tear started to fall from my left eye lol ^_^

Wish the best to your family and you mate really :)