Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
xultimax

0.50h Bot kills vaal area boss and leaves without clicking on the chest to loot the vaal things

As title says, i was monitoring my bot and i saw him killing the last boss of the corrupted area then he did a TP and left without clicking on the vaal chest to loot it. Maybe implementing a small check before leaving the area to check if this chest was looted is possible?

Edited by Walt

easy explanation: your inventory was full, or atleast under bot circumstances it was full.

or the max run time was exceeded.

Edited by stef
  • Upvote 1

I assume you have chest looting enabled on the bot features?

Yes i do sir.

easy explanation: your inventory was full, or atleast under bot circumstances it was full.

or the max run time was exceeded.

Nop, unfortunately my inventory wasn't full since i do not loot any rare or any chrom items, plus i have no IIR/IIQ on this character...plus i stoped the bot and checked that to understand why it did that.

I also doubt max ru time was exceeded...i run with a level 90 marauder above 50k dps ice crash using Abyssus, Doryani's Catalist, Soul Taker and full 20/20 gems (21/20 for some)....

I permanently have 5 frenzy charges and use the blood dance as boost....so trust me, i run like light speed and 1 hit everything but unique bosses...

The only thing i can think about is a bug related to how the bot detects full inventory, it often go back to town when he has lik idk maybe 10-15 slots used in the inventory for some reasons i can't figure out and some of my friends running the same setup as mine (different kind of characters tho) have the same issue...

Edit : i think you updated the title Walt, i use 0.50h not 0.50j since memory pointers didn't change...i try to avoid changing from a version to another when there's no need to and while my bot is doing what i want him to. Also a good thing to avoid getting your character killed because of new bugs introduced in new versions. I always wait new releases to be "fail proof" before i switch to them :)

Edited by xultimax

The only thing i can think about is a bug related to how the bot detects full inventory, it often go back to town when he has lik idk maybe 10-15 slots used in the inventory for some reasons i can't figure out and some of my friends running the same setup as mine (different kind of characters tho) have the same issue...

that is what i meant or what is decisive for the bot. if the bot thinks he is full, he is full. not sure how the bot detects the full inventory. only alk can answer that.

i have seen the bot miss out on the vessel as well, but it was kinda different: he kinda misclicked to open the vessel. think it was due to lag. didn't make another attempt, and left.

there was another thread where a guy reported issues with the corrupted zones. tho would guess there might be a bug under special circumstances. really hard to tell what is up, because you would have to watch the bot for longer periods to have more than a small sample size.

Edit : i think you updated the title Walt, i use 0.50h not 0.50j since memory pointers didn't change...i try to avoid changing from a version to another when there's no need to and while my bot is doing what i want him to. Also a good thing to avoid getting your character killed because of new bugs introduced in new versions. I always wait new releases to be "fail proof" before i switch to them :)

Ahh, okay. I've updated the title again in your post. For future reference please post the version in the title. It does help.

As for your issue, I think stef is right. My bot isn't having any problems currently on 0.50j for looting vaals however I've been getting the common crash issue on it.

Edited by Walt

Sign in to follow this