Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
arok1234

Combat: Setting up range gems

Hey Team

I have a problem with the gem "Incinerate". The gem is a "mid range attack". I tried a lot of thinks in the "combat" tab, but I can't figure it out... :/

first problem (it's not really a problem, but the gem would be stronger if the bot does it right):

the gem is "channeling" gem - but the bot always clicks the spell multiple time, so the channeling effect doesn't work. It's not really a problem but it would be great if the bot channel the spell and not click it 100 times.

second problem:

this is the big problem - range! the bot starts to cast the gem even the mob is not in range. sometimes the bot get stucked and casting it forever and the range mob (bow / caster) kills me over time. I tried to set the "max / min range" thinks but I think it doesn't change anything at all.. :( it looks always the same..

thanks

Set the skill on your right mouse button, max distance 30 and check the box "Maintain pressed key/mouse" in the combat tab.

hey agna!

thanks a lot the "maintain" thing worked! great!

but the range is still a prob. max distance 30 doesn't help :( maybe in the general settings "Attack range - 60" is the prob? 

Hi guys,

I'm having the exact same problem with incinerate.

The bot begin to cast it even with max distance set to 50.

I tried to modify values but nothing to do :/

Anyone found a solution or has a good incinerate set up ?