Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  

Unable to chance items

Currently if I uncomment the chance item section in the pickit, the bot bugs out and stops working.

The bot would pick the items but when it went back to town the bot would stop working.

Is anyone having this issue ,too?

If it matters I'm on TW btw.

Edited by 954612

@op

what are you even trying to chance?

you are aware that you can't chance any item from the default pickit being < 45.

@op

what are you even trying to chance?

you are aware that you can't chance any item from the default pickit being < 45.

I have another account with several licenses, I just don't feel like posting with it.

There's many uniques worth chancing right now after the awakening patch, like the ventor's gamble, death's hand etc..

I'm posting here to check if other people's unable to chance items.

So, do you have this problem or know how to solve it?

Same here. The bot crashes when it went back to town. The bot have a few items to chance in is stash. At the moment the bot try to go to h/o (last line in the log file), it crashes.

Then I retried with the same setup and it was the same: the bot crashes (I tried 5 times with the same result)

Then I “comment” the few lines about chancing in the pickit file and then I had no more problems.

I have seen the bot working properly (chancing too) without problem (for me it appends after times between 30min and 3 hours) but if the problem occurs, there 2 solutions:

1-    Not using the chance orb

2-    Manually empty the bag

It the same with the 0.50i and the 0.50j ( the 0.50h works just fine)

Edit: I did the test with the h/o disable and the bot crashes too.

Edited by chen

Sign in to follow this