Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Bullkrap

Access to Elites bot features?

I am considering donating some money to you guys, but I was just curious what the Elite Bot Features were.

Also, how long does it take for the promotion to Elite to happen? Or is it an instant PHP script?

hey,

since there might be more ppl who wanna know about elite features ill write down what i know.

since the bot is still in its alpha state there are no elite features yet. but ull be able to use the elite forums, which also contains an official vm as i remember.

in later states as an elite member u will get lifetime access to the bot, since the devs will most likely not let it used public all the time. they dont wanna destroy the game. its more like a science project to them xD

also some elite features which got mentioned alrdy (doesnt mean they actually come) are things like:

- use the bot without mouse getting moved. so no vm is needed anymore. benefit is, that the bot will use less performance cause the vm graphics integration is mostly shit ;)

- let the bot run kinda "passive" beside ur normal gameplay. so it heals and shows and picks up items while ur playing normal. not rly useable for higher lvls i guess, but quite nice to lvl new chars. and u dont have to run the bot afk on ur main account ;)

- also some unique crafting might come. means ur picking up certain white items while farming and automatically chance them if u got chance orbs. if its unique then ur lucky, otherwise just drop it again.

- many more things ofc if the bot gets into a beta/released state ;)

hope this gives u an impression what the eilte features are.

if u got further questions ur welcome to ask ofc.

hey,

since there might be more ppl who wanna know about elite features ill write down what i know.

since the bot is still in its alpha state there are no elite features yet. but ull be able to use the elite forums, which also contains an official vm as i remember.

in later states as an elite member u will get lifetime access to the bot, since the devs will most likely not let it used public all the time. they dont wanna destroy the game. its more like a science project to them xD

also some elite features which got mentioned alrdy (doesnt mean they actually come) are things like:

- use the bot without mouse getting moved. so no vm is needed anymore. benefit is, that the bot will use less performance cause the vm graphics integration is mostly shit ;)

- let the bot run kinda "passive" beside ur normal gameplay. so it heals and shows and picks up items while ur playing normal. not rly useable for higher lvls i guess, but quite nice to lvl new chars. and u dont have to run the bot afk on ur main account ;)

- also some unique crafting might come. means ur picking up certain white items while farming and automatically chance them if u got chance orbs. if its unique then ur lucky, otherwise just drop it again.

- many more things ofc if the bot gets into a beta/released state ;)

hope this gives u an impression what the eilte features are.

if u got further questions ur welcome to ask ofc.

sounds awesome~ where do you learn these from?

those things got suggested some when in the past and it seemed like those might be elite only depending on the dev answers.

Sign in to follow this