Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
gwake87

Blood Rage

Can someone help me figure out how to have blood rage stay cast on my flicker build? My bot never casts it. I have it set on 9 priority (same as flicker), 15s cooldown, and no aura or recast. I've tried to set it as an aura, and/or as recast but neither would allow the bot to function. Any ideas?

Priority= Highest Number in your list

Cooldown = -1 sec from cooldown
Max Monster distance = Absurdly big number, like 1000-1500 should be enough

And you are good to go!

Best Regards

Thanks for the support guys! I'll try the mentioned method, but will probably use CWDT. It would be a lot easier I guess.

Can someone help me figure out how to have blood rage stay cast on my flicker build? My bot never casts it. I have it set on 9 priority (same as flicker), 15s cooldown, and no aura or recast. I've tried to set it as an aura, and/or as recast but neither would allow the bot to function. Any ideas?

Id go the same way leheup told u,

range needs to be the highest, 100 should be eneugh tho

Priority needs to be the highest aswell, simply go 10

Cooldown depends on ur skill effect duration. If its 16s duration make cooldown 15000

And i would link it with faster casting and increased duration if u have the slots free.

Did they change blood rage? I guess u gain attack speed with higher level aswell. If u dont need that cwdt is a awesome solution ofc.

Sign in to follow this