Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
sevenseats

How to stop bot from looting anything but quality gems and currency?

I shut off the default smart pickit script, but my bot keeps grabbing random whites and yellows off the ground still. Once its inventory is full, it goes back to town and then either stashes the garbage items (if smart pickit is off) or ID's and then sells if trash (with smart pickit on) and then creates a new instance which not only looks really shady with GGG but also wastes and entire instance. For an example, I watched my bot clear a mob and a chaos dropped on the ground. Instead of the bot grabbing the chaos, it portaled back to town because its inventory was "full" of trash items (not completely but close), ID the items, vendored them, and then created a new instance and leaving the chaos behind.

So how can I get this bot to ignore EVERYTHING except quality gems (for GCP recipe) and currency?

Quoting from the beginner guide:

Are you Picking up too many white items:

Spoiler: hide

Try THIS FIRST!
Enable key pickup via poe ui, enable alt to loot on the bot

If that's still not enough space you can save a lot by unchecking "Pick Chrom items" in the Pickit tab. If that's still not enough, you can uncheck "Loot rare items".  I doubt you need to get rid of EVERYTHING besides currency and gems, that seems extreme. You don't want 6 sockets, uniques, nothing?

Edited by Rooroosh

Sign in to follow this