Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
asd11692179

how to avoid getting banned?

this week i lost 3 accounts separately!

when first account got banned,

I changed IP(not vpn) and  MAC adresss and bot again

but second account also got banned the next day!

third account and as it!

no trading , noVPN ,no 24/7

how should I do?

getting new accs up isnt that easy.

my #1 rule is not 2 level 2 fast.

new accs are supposed to be noobs, let them die ^^ dont let them farm specific areas all over again

i also got a acc banned day1 of 2.0. he was farming broken bridge for like 1 hour thats all.... no vpn. dynamic ip.... on new accs its all about luck :(

i was running that one on main os. my vm bots are all fine somehow....

• Upvote 1

All luck mate... someone doesnt get banned when he uses the bot 60 hours non stop 1 area farming. someone gets one after 40 minutes... my experience is : i have 3 wm-s with 3 bot licenses, 1 with my own ip old account once got banned but got it unbanned. 2. and 3. are new accounts on vpn. I always get banned after 3-4 weeks. 8 hours a day botting maybe a little more sometimes, but its OK coz i play for rmt, and rmt worth for like 2 weeks when the league start or max 3 coz of price drops. I do trade between them, i use bank account which is a fresh lvl 25 on another vm turned on only the end of the day , when i trade all the shits to it. However this league seems harder or idk, my bots keep dying coz of the 3 man armies, and other random shits like 20 run / 7-8 chicken, 2 death. I assume half fo the chickens ar e stuck on item or stuck on hideout. But so far so good maybe the lot of deaths prove that i am noob on new and existing accounts and it isnt that suspicious.

Sign in to follow this