Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Lebik

Vaal zone Farm

Is it posible to do ? Make bot restarting zone until he get zone whith Vaal zone on it and then run to the zone and complete ir .

And is it posible to do 2 chaos recept buttn (keep all set in stash , then sell it ) we all nead this and its frustraiting me to keep jewelery , then change pickit to keep rest then change it againe and againe .

And we nead Unic flask support as well ( like Atziri flask , armor flask etc )

Edited by Lebik

1. not possible. needs some maphack for that, bot cant do it

2. maybe with some pickit settings, but: once ur bot runs maps, u wont worry about the few c u make from chaos recipe

3. flask system is in improvement right now. i guess these flasks will be implemented aswell

1. not possible. needs some maphack for that, bot cant do it

2. maybe with some pickit settings, but: once ur bot runs maps, u wont worry about the few c u make from chaos recipe

3. flask system is in improvement right now. i guess these flasks will be implemented aswell

+1

What specific behavior do you need exactly for unique flasks ??

Is it posible to do ? Make bot restarting zone until he get zone whith Vaal zone on it and then run to the zone and complete ir .

zone spamming could get your account flagged/banned too fast, not really worth it tbh. even doing it manually without a bot is a risk.

aren't unique flask working right now? the ones with a normal base should, also i never tried em. rumi is granite, div is hybrid flask. these should work. only utl flasks that doesn't work are taste of hate/atziri flask (amethyst/sapphire flask base). but those won't work with multiscript either.

i remember reading something that area's with a corrupted zone have a different FPS than normal.  

Someone posted a question on the game site asking if this is bannable for bot-like behavior.  The response from GGG was not to do it as it is suspicious activity.

I"m not sure if they actually do ban for this though but IMHO it's not worth the risk.

-JayDee

2. Yes you can do it whith pickit settings , but i am tired to do it every day (added collecting all sets then sell some then turm it off againe every day ). so yes all nead chaoses from 2 chaos recepe .

3. Atziri flask not working right now (yes bot spam all flasks on low hp , but you nead it for boost dmg \ reduce damage ).

Add it plz to bot .

Edited by Lebik

And yes there is Legal Vaal zone farming method whithout maphack.

When you load map whith Vaal zone it takes much more time to load (500+ms and zone whithout Vaal zone takes 300-400 ms).You can press F1 ans test it .

And yes there is Legal Vaal zone farming method whithout maphack.

When you load map whith Vaal zone it takes much more time to load (500+ms and zone whithout Vaal zone takes 300-400 ms).You can press F1 ans test it .

It's not really legal. There were banned people for doing this.

banned for wat ? if ppl are legit - they cant be banned . there is alot of posts on forum that this method is not banneble .

Btw and why you think its not legal , you use only game mechanics ( So if game shove us that this zone is larger then prev zones why we cant uce this ) ?

Yes if you will farm 24\7 vaal zones you can get autoban for it , but just contackt to support D

Edited by Lebik

banned for wat ? if ppl are legit - they cant be banned . there is alot of posts on forum that this method is not banneble .

Btw and why you think its not legal , you use only game mechanics ( So if game shove us that this zone is larger then prev zones why we cant uce this ) ?

Yes if you will farm 24\7 vaal zones you can get autoban for it , but just contackt to support D

cuze botting is legit :mrgreen:

ggg can prolly never legitimate prove if somone is botting, yet there are still perma banning people. in > 80 % of all cases they just assuming its a bot because of suspicious behaviour. excessive zone spamming falls exactly under that category imo.

since you are interested in such stuff. just use hud. and use an autoit script to stop if a vaal zone is detected. some1 on ownedcore released a simple script to stop zone spamming & play a sound once a arcanist box is detected. should be easily possible for a vaal zone as well.