Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
stef

bug? ("stash reading")

Something still very weird about mapping or the selecting of maps after reading the stash tabs. It doesn't load all stash tabs properly it seems. Got the feeling that the bot might mix up different stash tabs. Got stash tabs 1-4, the usual ones.

Got mapping enabled and he chose stash tab 3 right now, and was picking orbs from the left corner of the stash tab (thinking its a map i guess). Puts it back into the stash, because its no map (loop).

Wondering if the bot mixing up stash tabs here? Because there is a map in stash tab 2, exactly in the left corner.

Tho i figured to just change the order of my stash tabs ingame into 1-3-2-4, and leave the bot at 1-2-3-4, and it seems to work.

The strange thing is that it worked flawless on a different vmware, tho its probably not a general bug.

Not exactly sure how to reproduce this weird behaviour or why its happening only on that setup.

I think I know where the problem comes from, but as it's related to random memory stuff, I need to reproduce it at least once to check if I'm right :)

Sign in to follow this