Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
metaxer

0.40 - Issues

1) Not detect invuled mobs by Totem 50\50 \ Rare boss 50\50 

50\50 - sometime is killing totem or boss 1st sometime not - Perhaps the problem is inside new Totem *Vaal Totem* or its Effect (invul + something else) 

2) Bot Crashes on PC with AMD processor every 1-3hours - BTW crashes now ONLY at hideout - Item selling or While attempt to start new map

info about processor inside Meta.txt file .  99% Bot crashes at moment when picking Next map from the bank

f29cbf0895e9.jpg

Traking the way to Target = Same strange stituation without comment (bug)  Pic - bot stucked when targeting target xcrosss the wall 

1c09381e32da.jpg

META.txt

Edited by metaxer

For me, invulned mobs by totem it kills totem first proprely, and shrines are 100% detected and working.

0.30K no changes

main skill Static Strike

i think this happens bz new Targeting system based on Skill range Mult.for Targeting + Skill Range and as for me i think its may work good only for Ranged DPS bots 

2) For some reason Bot is open new POE window =\ 

Edited by metaxer

u using new navmesh?

for 2) happens when bot does not recognize poe window. let bot start poe in first place, works for most

for 2) happens when bot does not recognize poe window. let bot start poe in first place, works for most

it also happens sometimes on "slow pc's" with hdd or just in situations where the system needs a long time to start poe after it got closed.

bot starts poe -> doesn't open right away -> bots starts poe a 2nd time = result 2 x poe windows open

I have seen just now that the bot didn't the shrine ang keep trying to kill mobs...

I have seen anothers bugs :

1) I used the idle function (10-15 min every 60-70 min). The countdown worked correctly then the bot goes to the login screen (1st choice). After the idle time, the bot selected the same character and after arriving in town, the bot log out. And so on in loop. I think the bot expected to select another character and I did not used this option...

2) the counters for xp (xp/h and total xp gained) don't work (often they don't displayed anything or they are displayed negative values while the bot didn't die)

Edited by chen

For me, invulned mobs by totem it kills totem first proprely, and shrines are 100% detected and working.

Explaine pls - What is going on this picture?  BTW after i paused (f12) and f12 again bot find Totem and killed it 

2dfaa25cdc6e.jpg

Edited by metaxer

hmm maybe monster wasnt immortal when bot attacked it, became immo. then but is already focused + monster targeting is not far eneugh to detect totem

i dont have these bugs cause i have high range on all bots, i guess.

@alk how does bot check if monster is immortal? can he recheck after 2-5 sec? :D maybe thats a solution

For 30sec until my F12 + F12 to fix it 

4d7faa2a80e5.jpg

New bug with targeting xcross the wall 

0f024249b269.jpg

Edited by metaxer

Sign in to follow this