Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
phrozen

greetings

Hey Guys,

my name is phrozen, playing from germany. I have started botting about 15 years ago with Diablo 2. Since then I have bottet some other games, mostly MMOs like EVE and WoW. I just love it to watch any bot playing a game. It is strangely fascinating for me :D and I hate grinding in games. Also it's great to get home from work and have the bags full of loot.

I have started with Path of Exile about 7 or 8 months ago, but soon it started to bore me... too much grind. Now I've encountered this bot three days ago and the game is fun again. Was about time that someone made a public bot :) great work guys, especially about the pathfinding released today. I just love it :D

Botting with VMware Player and one client, not while being at work yet, but I will start botting 24/7 soon (several accounts). I am thinking about getting a vpn client for botting purposes, but I don't know a good and trustworthy hoster...

greetings!

Hi phrozen,

We both like the same things (almost), I love watching my bots running...it's like "waooo..how can lines of code do such great things".

Except...i'm a corean game addict...i fucking like to play hardcore games on which i'll never use any kind of hack, cuz it's the way i like to play, corean game just make fun for years ;)

Just for our information, how did you find us ?

Hope you'll have some fun with the bot ;)

What are korean games? What games are you playing?

I play a lot of League of Legends, also completely legit... I don't cheat in PvP. PvE is just too boring to not play with any hacks.

I found you by the referral of a friend. I don't know how he has found out about this page, but I will ask him the next time I have the possibility...