Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
SkyLegend

Ability to pick up certain % of pickit'd items

So I was thinking of a way to maybe make the bot less bot like, and make it look a bit more human. What about the ability to pick up a certain % of a item you designated to pick up. Quick example, Scroll of Wisdom. You set it to pick up 80% of the ones that drop, so if one drops. Does quick math, if it's in that 80%, it grabs it, if not, leaves it alone. Any thoughts on this? I feel like this would help greatly with making you look like a real person because if you have it designated to pick up every single currency, that can look fishy. But if you pick up all the noteworthy ones, and only pick up wisdoms and portals as if you are picking them up because you "need" them. Would look more realistic.

It's already implemented, read changelogs, alk made the bot to randomly decide to pick up a wisdom or not but still having enough for the stuff it finds

It's already implemented, read changelogs, alk made the bot to randomly decide to pick up a wisdom or not but still having enough for the stuff it finds

Bah humbug. Lol thanks will have to check that out. I am still farily new to the bot so I haven't explored it's full capabilities.