Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
ZaiNuli

29d stuck in loop and stops

set up bot for my build

ran for 3 3 dominus

bot clicks to far right of screen till near waypoint  (was due to auto gem)

clicks 3, 3, then clicks far right of map closing waypoint selection and does this in a loop (auto gem)

bot 70% of the time skips empty slots in stash tht could be filled with currency/items and keeps the items on the character instead of selling/storing... and i have storage enabled

if i run inside map it gets stuck at doors with mobs spawned right next to them (trying to click mob thru door instead of clicking the door)

if the bot comes full circle and takes stairs he will keep clicking the stairs in a loop

update: bot since 25rc till now in 29d still does not stash properly. i have stash space in some stashes and full in others. th bot goes to stash 1 and 4 which are full but skips 2 and 3 when i have 2,3 in the settings so it ignores slots n doesnt stash

bot feels like it was rushed now rather than in 25c and rc where it was usually issue free except for being a tick off where it should click. unable to use till a fix is made :(

Edited by Deity

Yes, this is a bug. Bot clicks right corner under the mini map after clicking the portal. This happens almost every time, very annoying. Usually this happens 3-5 times before bot finally manages to choose location successfully. Running forth and back around the portal looks very stupid, other players see it and who knows if they report botting.

update: bot since 25rc till now in 29d still does not stash properly. i have stash space in some stashes and full in others. th bot goes to stash 1 and 4 which are full but skips 2 and 3 when i have 2,3 in the settings so it ignores slots n doesnt stash

thats a evil one, hope sb. knows how to solve it

It's gem leveling related, you have to adjust the shade variation from system.ini file.

i already figured out 2 first issues were gem related n i disabled it lol but what about the others?

Sign in to follow this