Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
PWFTrojaner

Aura Cast Issue Iso Help out of Idea's

Hey all,

Issue:

At my "Main" System ( Win 7 ) the Bot Cast my Arctic Amour -> Mousewheel and Stuck at the Next Aura Clarity -> Hotkey "E".... From this point he stay at the Waypoint and Cast the Aura on/off on/off ect ect...

Vmware:

If i run the same Account same Char same Bot Settings in my Vmware all works great... No Stuck No Issue just perfect........................

My Plan:

My Plan was running few Bot Accounts via my Vmware and play "Myself" with my Main Account on my "Main" system and just start the bot if i need to go "AFK".... Now i need to go off and start Poe in my Vmware.... to bot my Main ACC...... sux a little bit ;(

Some1 can help me out with this Issue ?

many thanks in advance

Cheers 

So it only happens when bot tries to cast an aura after arctic armour ?

Nope just tested it few mins ago same Error if i go without Arctic Amour skill....

but cuz it work on Same char with same Bot settings in my Vmware "I THINK" it cant be a bot problem... it must be some fault on my Computer "Main" Windows ? or not?

What stuff i should check to be sure my Windows have the right configurations? or all stuff is right installed?

It's really hard to figure out what's happening. It looks like wrong offsets issue.. I'll try to make some changes and post a new test version here.

It's really hard to figure out what's happening. It looks like wrong offsets issue.. I'll try to make some changes and post a new test version here.

Thanks Alk !

BumP for all who "maybe" have an idea to fix this

Thanks in advance

Hey Alk,

After a fresh Bot Installation it works... if I start also my VMware for the Bot Armee... it comes again to the Issue

! I dont know if my Anti Virus "Norton" Kills the bot or my Vmware after the start... !

Iam out of Energy and just to tired to search more to find/fix this crap...

I stay like it is and just run bot via my VM's and wont use it at my Main system...

Thanks for all Topic can close ;(

Sorry for your issue dude, this kind of problems can be a real pain.

If you are out of energy, maybe it's time to make a build that doesn't need arctic armour..

Sorry for your issue dude, this kind of problems can be a real pain.

If you are out of energy, maybe it's time to make a build that doesn't need arctic armour..

It works on my Vmware also with Arctic Amour ;) iam fine with my chars xD

its just sux why it cant run on my Main comouter system

Sign in to follow this