Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
DiciannoveGaming

are ban still massive? just wanna know..

What exactly were you doing when the characters were banned?  Using other programs outside of this bot?

it's helpful if you list what your style was and/or what other programs you were using also. 

Cheers.

just had one banned this morning after 5 mins of use.

Can you give us more details ? This only happens to people using already flagged vpn ips. 

Lost several accounts just today, another 3 about a week ago. Maybe it's just me I don't know... Previously my accounts lasted up to 3-5 months, now it's just few weeks.

Some people do 24/7 for entire year and don't get banned, some bot just 8-10hr and get banned in a week. 

VPNs don't really help (even private/dedicated), because you can't be sure if the IPs are safe or are  already compromised when you're buying them.

There was a thread on this forum where a guy used to offer VPN service and got very good feedback, until one day...

• Upvote 1

I want to ask a simple question. Before you banned! did you get anything from Poe shop with real money? like skill effect, premium stash. etc.  I asked this question to another topic but I want to see how many people have diffirent stuation 'cause of bans.

i got banned with 12+ premium stashtabs on some accs. even ppl who bought supporter packs get banned. so it wont help u getting off their radar.

my bans all happened when AC was implemented early this year, since then its quiet :)

Sign in to follow this