Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Tune

Couple of questions

Hey there im fairly new to poe botting, botted wow for +3 years but never used a bot that dosen't inject into the client i also never used vms and or vpns wich is why i need some answers.

so here gose:

lets say i run 1 bot on 1 vm with a vpn(i know little to nothing about vm and vpns excuse me if what im saying is stupid)

will i then be able to

1. Do other stuff on my PC?(i know this dose not work usually but dose using a vm change anything?)

2. Use my home IP for other stuff while the bot is still running on the vm with a vpn ?

excuse me for asking obvious questions but im really new to vms and vpns trying to learn stuff.

1. unless you have a Vm then no you will not be able to do other stuff on the pc as it takes control of mouse and keyboard movements (if you do use a VM then yes you can do other stuff on the main machine)

2.not sure what your asking ,but other net traffic shouldn't bother the bot unless your bandwidth is crap.

Edited by poefan20

2. what i mean was can i for eks play poe with my regular ip and still have the bot use the vpn ip 

also thanks

Edited by Tune

2. what i mean was can i for eks play poe with my regular ip and still have the bot use the vpn ip 

also thanks

Indeed it's much safer, I heard a lot of people being banned because they were playing at the same time as their bot was running in the vm.

Sign in to follow this