Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
plasma

Plasma says hello :)

Hi everyone and hi EB Team

I started using the bot about a week ago and I'm pretty happy with the results so far. So, thank you for your work ;) There's not alot to say about myself besides the fact that I study hard for university, what actually is the reason why I'm botting at all. Probably you can imagine how hard it would be to catch up with my friends if I didnt use this bot.

Now, I recently leveled up to the max level for free usage which is level 45. I was thinking about buying a license to continue using the bot... however there's a problem: first of all: Since I'm a student I want to spare as much money as I can, because it is not easy without it ;) Trying to find the best offer, I found out, that I have the same problem as the person in https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/2247-cannot-purchase-lifetime-license/?hl=%2Blifetime+%2Blicense had. I thought about contacting the helpful person, but it appeared to be pretty hard to contact "Guest_BloodyBeast_" :/ ^^. However... If anyone can help so that I can consider all the offers that would be great. And if there is any possibility to get the license as cheap as possible, just tell me how ;)

Greetings Plasma