Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
jps42

v0.27b Attached program crashes when vendoring

Have no issues attaching exiled bot to another program's process, nor starting EB.  

Only when halfway through vendoring items, does the attached program crash, effectively crashing EB.

I've tried restarting computer, re-downloading, re-installing EB, and attaching to different programs.  Ones I've attached so far is Notepad ++, uTorrent, Filezilla, WinRAR, all 32 bit programs.

I currently use Windows 7 on dedicated box (no VM) with VPN.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated :)

Edited by jps42

Have no issues attaching exiled bot to another program's process, nor starting EB.  

Only when halfway through vendoring items, does the attached program crash, effectively crashing EB.

I've tried restarting computer, re-downloading, re-installing EB, and attaching to different programs.  Ones I've attached so far is Notepad ++, uTorrent, Filezilla, WinRAR, all 32 bit programs.

I currently use Windows 7 on dedicated box (no VM) with VPN.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated :)

no it hasnt there are a lot of people who still cant even run the bot including myself

Well, issue came back.  Seemed to be working well with new patch, and then it starts crashing attached program when going to vendor to sell again.

Not sure how it worked well for a day or two, then progressively got worse until it occurs every time it tried to sell.  I have dmp files every time it occurs, but not skilled enough to read/understand it.

Sigh...  maybe I'll try to do fresh re-install of EB and see how it goes.

Sign in to follow this