Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
heisenburger

0.26 looting problems

Looting failure rate is pretty high now because the bot no longer moves the cursor around to find what's on the ground. 

When the above happens, the bot gets stuck and the last line of the log shows: Rotten Entity not Ccleaned detected: address 554b1ef8, id 0ee9

Anyone else having the same problem?

Edited by heisenburger

i use v0.26,it works perfect,takes all loot,runs quick,no mobs left

update he did 20 level 76+ maps and in all he takes the loot and left no mob

Edited by runner

Thanks for the update. I just tried again on a different pc and the bot had no problems with looting....

edit: nvm. the cursor still gets stuck when there are many items on the ground.

Edited by heisenburger

Fixed the problem by changing my windows theme from classic to default and changing the windows display scale from 120% to 100%. Looting seems rock-solid now. 

I think the height of the window top-border has an effect on the bot's coordinates. It seems (0,0) is the top-left corner of the entire window (including the window border), so if your border is too big/small, it'll shift the bot's Y-coordinates down/up.

But I could be wrong. It all depends on whether Alk used GetClientRect or GetWindowRect. Hopefully this is of some help.

Edited by heisenburger

i have windows 8.1 pro,same problem bot wont loot well. cursor usually a bit above from item when there are lots of items on the ground.it takes a way too mach time to loot them all. if there is one item on the ground it loots it well tho..

Sign in to follow this