Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Gayner

Overnight Botting @ ****

About:

5 Regals

7 Chaos

15% Enduring Cry Gem

Tons of other crappy no quality gems ( need to turn that off in settings )

1 Regret

300 Scrolls of Wisdom/200 Town Portal

8 Fusings

12 Jeweller Orbs

This is all with only 25% item Rarity, LOL! Plus, I need to change it to only keep quality gems so it saves space :)

Pretty good run! This was over 10hours of botting though, 7-10 minutes per run though... (Bcz of scrollbar bug)

Now we just need it to TP and go to town instead of disconnecting and make it go to another instance, then it would almost impossible for GGG to know. Unless watching us personally.

If we had that feature, we would almost 1000x our quality of items, cannot wait :D

1. u could also have 1 billion item rarity and ur currency result would be the same since only item quantity gives more currency

2. disconnecting or tping to town makes not even the slightest difference in getting checked automatically by GGG. thank god that they dont got automatic bot checks yet ;)

3. the not scrolling down instances is kind of a feature and not a bug as i recognised.

since it automatically helps not too open too many instances. so for other players u look like an average player.

with new instance always u would login to the city too often. like this it looks like ur running to the wp and just having a smoking break or whatever.

Oh.. Oops forgot about the item Quantity vs Rarity..

Well. Im just hoping to get a unique so I could sell it lol

But yeah, do I need to have the item quantity gem linked to a skill for it to take in effect? Or canI just have the gem in a gem slot in armor?

I've shopped at least a page worth of shit unique's on my main LEGIT character because they were incapable of being sold, and i had doubles/triples or they were shit rolls. Shop gives more then nothing...

try to find the good uniques :D

Sign in to follow this